Sunday, February 9, 2014

NGGN Website Goes Live!

Well, more than a month (let alone four) between postings is beyond excusable, and I do apologize. 2013 was, as you know, a rather busy year. I had a baby. I moved across an ocean. Even in the fall, I didn't feel quite like I had all my ducks in a row. By winter, however, things were settling down.

Now I have routines and structure, and I hope I will not be lax about my research or genealogy in general.

Especially since, as publications chair for the NextGen Genealogy Network, I've got a bit more on my plate, producing the NextGen Dispatch - the official quarterly newsletter of NGGN.

And, yes, NGGN's website is now live! I'm hoping the newsletter will be on there in a few more days, once everyone is rested up from their time at Rootstech.

If you would like to see the first issue, please leave a comment and your email address (email AT provider DOT com), and I will send you a PDF. The first issue will be available to everyone on the website, once it gets posted up there.

However future issues will be available in their entirety to members only, with some tidbits posted for the general public. So this is your chance to take a look at what we have to offer and see if you might be interested in joining NGGN.

They are also seeking a webmaster and social media chair. Details for both positions are in the first issue of the newsletter.


Copyright (c) 2014 Wendy L. Callahan

No comments:

Post a Comment