Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Now that things have slowed down...

There should be more postings from me.


First, I was in deep with my latest novel - alpha and beta readers, now queries to publishers and agents (and waiting patiently in the process) - and *then* participating in NaNoWriMo to jump start the sequel.


I know some of my genealogical peers also enjoy NaNoWriMo and I hope that all of you are doing well!  My 50k was reached yesterday and now I'm just meandering along through the manuscript with revisions.  (I tend to write everything out as a short draft and then return to add more detail and dialogue, and whatever else is necessary.  It would be nice to be one of those people who *overwrites* and cranks out 80k-100k words in a first draft, but it's just not me.)

So that's my story.  Meanwhile, I'm keeping up with all of you.  I just haven't had time to say as much as I would like about your posts, because I get up, zip through email, blogs, forums, and Facebook, and then get right to work.

I'm slowing down now.  Honestly. 

Copyright (c) 2011 Wendy L. Callahan

No comments:

Post a Comment