Thursday, April 28, 2011

Settled In, Back to Work!

I have barely been here for 2 weeks, and of course all of my days have been very busy.  It seems that I will finally have some quiet days to get back to the work of writing (naturally) and researching genealogy (of course).

Soon I will follow up on my Research in England, Part 1 post.  Today is a good one to do a bit of cleaning, since it is a bit cooler than it has been.  I am waiting impatiently for my household goods, the majority of which is books - especially my Mayflower silver books and in-progress books!  However, I had the foresight to carry my Search & ReSearch CDs with me, and of course a NEHGS membership is portable.  ;)

I hope that both NEHGS and the Mayflower Society have applied my address change to their records.  I would hate to miss an issue of American Ancestors, The Register, or Mayflower Quarterly!

My husband is also encouraging me to pursue certification as a professional genealogist.  It is a daunting task, but I am up to it!


Copyright (c) 2011 Wendy L. Callahan

No comments:

Post a Comment