Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally watching "WDYTYA"

The first season of "Who Do You Think You Are" on NBC was shown while I was in Korea.  Therefore, I completely missed out on it (NBC.com is not accessible in Korea, even from a U.S. military base).

This week I have been catching up on the episodes in preparation for the new season, and I must say that I am truly enjoying it!  While I found the SJP episode a tad over-dramatic, I really shed tears over the Emmitt Smith episode.  As I write this, I am watching the Lisa Kudrow episode.  I think she is incredibly endearing as an actress, so I look forward to this.

I'm so excited to spend my last two months in the U.S. watching the new season of WDYTYA, because as of April, I'm going to be limited to BBC!

That said, how lucky am I to be preparing for a life in England for the next three years?!  This is *my* motherland, and I am simply one of the most fortunate genealogists I know.  I am so thankful for the opportunity I have as a researcher of family history!


Copyright (c) 2011 Wendy L. Callahan

No comments:

Post a Comment