Monday, March 8, 2010

Thank You

Thank you for making me feel so special over the weekend.

From the encouragement and understanding about how it is to be apart from my fellow genealogists, to your comments on the silliest post I could have ever created, thank you.

Barbara Poole offered both suggestions and encouragement for the group.

Cindy sympathized with the lack of kindred spirits.

Heather suggested I may get a domino effect that boosts attendance.

Apple, as well as a many of you, got a kick out of the "My Own Grandma" post.

And the appreciation I feel for all of your kind words was capped off by a mention in Randy Seaver's Best of Genea-Blogs post for the week.

From the bottom of my lonely little genealogist's heart, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, good for you, wondered if you saw Randy's post. Please send your email address. I want to send a link to you.

    ReplyDelete