Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Settled in - genealogy awaits!

I am settled into my new home in South Korea. Our household goods have arrived and I am organized. Yes. I am sitting at my very own desk for the first time since June 12.

It feels good to know life will resume in a (new kind of) normal way in t-minus 3 days and counting... :)

Those 3 days being an estimation of how long it will take to catch up on everything else, like transcribing 2 months worth of writing from notebooks into Word. I COULD have done that during my travels, but hubby purchased a brand new laptop for me as a reward for me actually getting on an airplane for 14 and a half hours.

Nice!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy!
    I just got back from vacation yesterday evening and was welcomed home by your lovely comment on A Canadian Family - thanks!
    Glad to see you are settling in and welcome back to the blogosphere!
    By the way, any Korean water postcards out there that you can share with the Festival?
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete